Referral Partner Agreement
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our preferred Referral Partners! We hope that you will recommend The Nashville Wedding Band for your next big event! In return for you bringing your clients to us, we will compensate you generously!
Referral Partner Agreement
This Referral Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement” ) is entered into
as of by _________________
and between _______________,
with a mailing address of ______________________________________
(hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and ______________________________,
with a mailing address of _______________________________________
(hereinafter referred to as the “Affiliate”), collectively referred to as the “Parties”,
both of whom agree to be bound by this Contract.
1. Purpose. The Company is in the business of performing live music for special events, weddings, corporate events & the like.
The Company is looking to gain additional clients and the Affiliate is in a position to
refer these potential clients to the Company.
2. Referral Arrangement. Upon the execution of this Agreement, the Affiliate may,
from time to time, refer potential clients to the Company. The Company will pay the
Affiliate a fee for these referrals.
3. Performance Packages. THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND offers 3 different performance packages categorized as Silver, Gold & Diamond. Each category varies in cost & number of band members. The three packages are priced as follows:
4. Compensation. The Company shall pay the Affiliate commissions for each
"Successful Referral". A successful referral is described as such:
After both the affiliate's referred client & the Company (e)signs THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT and the affiliate's referred client has made their first 50% deposit according to THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT.
You can find a copy of THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT by copying and pasting the below url into your browser or by clicking here.
An Affiliate will only receive commission when their referral pays the initial 50% of the full price for one of the three packages as outlined above. The only exception would be in the case that the Company issues the Affiliate's referral a coupon, decreasing the full price by the amount stated on the coupon. A valid coupon will be issued "To" the Affiliate's referral's email address and "From" the Company's email address: email@example.com.
Here is the breakdown of an Affiliate's commission per performance package when a referral becomes a successful referral:
Silver: $300 commission
Gold: $400 commission
Diamond: $500 commission
The Affiliate will receive compensation within thirty days of a completed successful referral. A completed successful referral is described as such:
After both the affiliate's referral & the Company (e)signs THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT and the affiliate's referral has made their first 50% deposit according to THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT.
The Company shall pay the Affiliate $0.00 for each "Unsuccessful Referral".
An unsuccessful referral is described as such:
1. If the affiliate's referral (client) does not (e)sign THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT nor has made their first 50% deposit according to THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT; 2. If the affiliate's referral (client) does (e)sign THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT but does not pay the 50% deposit within 14 days of the signed agreement, THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT becomes invalid and no commission will be paid to the affiliate; 3. If the affiliate's referral (client) does pay the 50% deposit but does not (e)sign THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT within 14 days of making their 50% deposit (in which case, the affiliate's referral (client) will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund for the initial 50% deposit. The affiliate's referral must request the initial 50% deposit within 30 calendar days of the initial deposit in this case. If the referral does not request their refund within 30 calendar days of the initial deposit, any request for a refund after this time frame will be invalid and the affiliate or the affiliate's referral may not seek any damages.)
You can find a copy of THE NASHVILLE WEDDING BAND PERFORMANCE CONTRACT by copying & pasting the below url into your browser or by clicking here.
5. Term. This Agreement shall commence upon _______________, as
stated above, and will continue until ___________________.
6. Confidentiality. During the course of this Agreement, it may be necessary for the
Company to share proprietary information, including trade secrets, industry
knowledge, and other confidential information, to the Affiliate in order for the
Affiliate to seek out potential referrals. The Affiliate will not share any of this
proprietary information at any time. The Affiliate also will not use any of this
proprietary information for their personal benefit at any time. This section remains in
full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by it’s natural
termination or the early termination by either party.
7. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either Party upon fourteen
days written notice to the other party. Upon termination, the Company shall
pay to the Affiliate all compensation due and owing for referrals made prior to the
date of termination that was not yet paid.
8. Representations and Warranties. Both Parties represent that they are fully
authorized to enter into this Agreement. The performance and obligations of either
Party will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party or violate any other
agreement between the Parties, individually, and any other person, organization, or
business or any law or governmental regulation.
9. Indemnity. The Parties each agree to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party,
its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and
assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive
damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever,
which result from the negligence of or breach of this Agreement by the indemnifying
party, its respective successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this
Agreement. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the
Agreement by its natural termination or the early termination by either party.
10. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall either Party be liable to the
other Party or any Third Party for any damages resulting from any part of this
agreement such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profit or lost business,
costs of delay or failure of delivery, which are not related to or the direct result of a Party’s
negligence or breach.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. Affiliate shall refer potential clients/customers as
requested by Company. Affiliate does not represent or warrant that such referrals will
create any additional profits, sales, exposure, brand recognition, or the like. Affiliate
has no responsibility to company if the referrals do not lead to company’s desired
12. Severability. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid
or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of
the Agreement and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid
13. Waiver. The failure by either of the Parties to exercise any right, power or
privilege under the terms of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any
subsequent or further exercise of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any
other right, power or privilege.
14. Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute resulting in legal action, the successful party
will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees,
collection fees and the like.
15. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the
Parties as stated above. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter
into this Agreement as US citizens, who are at least 18 years old or older.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Parties agree that this Agreement shall be
governed by Tennessee law.
17. Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement
represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire
to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed
by both parties.
The Parties agree to the terms and conditions set forth above as demonstrated by their
signatures as follows: